Dhillon School of Business International Bursary is now open for the academic year 2021/2022. The funding programme is organized by the University of Lethbridge in Canada.
The purpose of the program programme is to encourage full-time entering international students admitted to a Dhillon School of Business undergraduate or graduate degree program.
The University of Lethbridge is a comprehensive academic and research university in Canada. It offers more than 150 undergraduate programs at masters and doctoral levels and more than 70 graduate programs.
Why study at the University of Lethbridge? Here students will gain a variety of other financial support options to complete their study. Their programs will challenge students in a way that will prepare them for the ever-changing global business landscape through relevant, rigorous coursework.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
- University: University of Lethbridge
- Department: Dhillon School of Business
- Course Level: Undergraduate or graduate degree
- Awards: $2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate degree in Dhillon School of Business
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need.
- Students should have high school certificates
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at the school.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a 500-word essay explaining financial challenges, adversity to overcome, and obstacles they had to overcome to enter Canada for schooling.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page
The University of Lethbridge will provide an award amount of $2,000 to the successful candidates.